Greetins

some_guy

Hey All.
Getting back into hunting since I was wee. NOT wee-ing, but wee. Like much younger. Not too young but well, compared to now ... wee.

Nevermind.

Anyhows it's been a quite long time to shoot anything other than my mouth off when I should be quiet. That and BORING paper some few times.

Recently had a friend of a friend second or third removed ask if I wouldn't mind helping eradicate hogs off their Pecan orchard. Not wanting to be unfriendly to a distant unknown friendly type I IMMEDIATELY AGREED! Ha!

So I went to the safe and scattered the goods about looking for a .30 cal hog slayer. I think I have 2 or 3 gooduns. 308 Semi-auto battle rifle, 7.62x39 PTR-32 Carbine, same in SBR (just cause it's Murica!). And a 8" 300blk SBR. All four fitted up with a Silencerco QD mount. And an FNX .45 with thigh rig for any that decide to get to close for MY comfort.

Should be a good start. And I have an XP38 Trail inbound for my old dang eyes. LOL, never could see well in the dark!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sounds like you are well equipped.

Go get 'em!

HotRod61

LSB Member
Welcome
Sounds like you were getting equipped while waiting for a invite. Don’t forget to post up those kills.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the party!