Good Morning

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This morning would be better if I was at the lease and not at work.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shhhhhhh some of us are trying to sleep

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey, over 42" of rain in the last month have me sleeping more and not able to hit the lease or hunt, I hate it!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
would you like me to go for you? then you can stay home and sleep

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well here is the deal with old guys and common sense...I seldom go out with out backup close by, bad enough I go daytime alone, work and hunt but at night I seldom stay past an hour after sunset. Accidents, strokes, heart issues, none of the health issues which I have but can happen. Then w a 2wd truck, I need to be watchful of the conditions after this much rain.

Now I need corn from the feed store to put in my storage barrels and cannot get a 4 hr window without rain to get it done in an open truck...I know to long and answer but iF you were here we would be out there!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i have found myself taking the chances and going out without back up. when i had a friend with land by ocala i would go up there myself and check the trails and feeders. he has some big boars on the property and told me they have been chasing people up trees. same thought, "i shouldn't be out here alone".

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well i do go out alone to bait, do repairs and do tractor work daytime, but the lease owner lives withing 2 miles and is generally there, but he is older too and not well. When hunting at night I generally have another hunter with me or at least in contact and on the lease...too many things can go wrong especially at night, when i was younger I was bulletproof and never thought about it...LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i have been out at night thinking, oh i have NV, they can't sneak up on me. yeah, wrong

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL. yeah right, I am OK in a 12' tower but have killed a hog then while checking it out been surrounded by 20 others, that was fun!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hunt alone 90% of the time never been treed or even close.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I never hunt alone. My mistresses are always with me 24/7 and their names are 6.8 SPC and 45 ACP.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't wait to finish my 18" 6.8. Going to be a fun one to hit the range with. I have all parts ordered, now I need optics