Giveaway

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have done giveaways on different forums. My group is doing one on Instagram now. Head over and check it out.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
9 more days and I’ll be giving away a monstrum tactical scope and some starline swag

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
*sigh*... some of us refuse to use ANY social media, and lose out. Best of luck to the folks entered. And, give an extra big thanks to Itsazonik for giving stuff away after he's bouncing back from Hurricane Ian. Blessings to ya.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
*sigh*... some of us refuse to use ANY social media, and lose out. Best of luck to the folks entered. And, give an extra big thanks to Itsazonik for giving stuff away after he's bouncing back from Hurricane Ian. Blessings to ya.
A hunting buddy of mine had the idea to start an Instagram profile to go with the YouTube channel. Sadly we only have 1 video on YouTube. Having kids takes up a lot of time. We are starting to get out more so we’re going to start filming a lot of stuff. Maybe one day we can make money off it but I just like the idea of getting out and having fun. The Instagram page has been good to us. I talk to a lot of companies and most of them are amazing. I’m going to work on a lot more giveaways

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I agree with Rat. No social media, Only a couple of select forums for me.
we only did it so if we grow we can advertise business. I despise social media