RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got the email from Silencer Shop today!

Purchased 3/4/14
eform accepted 3/6/14
Approved by Nickie Dudash 7/2/14

Just about 4 months on the nose.

Now to find time to get down to Austin and spring the new toy from NFA jail!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
congrats!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is this a first born or a new addition to the family?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey my eform was accepted 3-4-14 now how did yours get approved ahead of mine hmmmmm.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Im glad you posted this I was not expecting it until September. I went to NFA tracker and lots of people have received theirs that went pending after mine not good.

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
First born ... Cigars all around! There's no rhyme or reason to how fast things are getting approved. I have a SBR pending on a eform 1 that was submitted a month sooner than this form 4.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
First born ... Cigars all around! There's no rhyme or reason to how fast things are getting approved. I have a SBR pending on a eform 1 that was submitted a month sooner than this form 4.

Congrats to you! But they wouldn't bump me ahead being LEO said everyone is done in order received so either that's bs or something is wrong lol.

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Could be that a bunch of applications got into Ms. Dudash's in box and another batch (including yours) in another agent's in box. And perhaps your agent is just a bit slower???

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Maybe but after Alex deal Im going to call and check normally I don't call but who knows with these eforms. Enjoy the suppressor they are great only downside I have found is I waste more ammo now :D!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have one submitted in mid Feb I guess it is time to call for a status. Another in mid March but wasn't expecting for another month.

I will not even get into the others in jail.

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm guessing I was right then ... probably just a matter of it getting in the hands of a different examiner and taking a slightly different amount of time.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They are supposed to be done in the order received but e file I all messed up. I'll take a 4 month wait over an 8 month wait anytime. Normally I wouldn't have worried but with all the e files they just lost like Alex's I was a tad concerned.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This is great news. I ordered my first at the end of March. I wasn't even thinking about it till sometime in Sep.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was hoping that I would have this one in time for hunting season ... so a couple months sooner than expected is a nice bonus. Now just an eform 1 for my SBR from February and a paper form 4 for my Saker 762 from May and I won't have to be waiting on the ATF any more (until I get the itch to buy another one I suppose).

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here she is posing for the camera on my Savage 260 Rem build.

260Harvester.jpg

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is a sweet looking rig and a good caliber choice.

RevMS

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Went out to a friend's farm this evening and sighted her in. Was shooting sub-quarter sized groups at 50 yds with my first attempt at hand loading! Kept my ear pro on but it was really easy to tell that this was a ton quieter than my 6.8 AR's (a 16" and a 12.5") that I shot right after it with no suppressor. This also had very little recoil even compared to the 6.8 ... of course it weighs almost twice what an AR does as well.