Duck season

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So they now have a website address on the duck bands. I just found out the band from today came from Norman Wells, NW Territory Canada.

Wow! That’s a long way to fly to get to MS!!

23D46F0E-B43A-425A-9F3C-48E011A72808.jpeg

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Something to consider? Get a pup... let HER pass her baton to the pup... then, that much more of HER lives on in the next generation. It's amazing how much they learn from an older dog mentoring them.
My dog now is the grand daughter of my last lab and they both lived together for about two years before grandma died.

Unfortunately, the wife says no more than one at a time any more. But this one definitely learned a lot from grandma.

It’s kind of funny, they really don’t look or act alike, but when grand daughter is in the water from the snout up, she looks and acts identical.

It’s hard to describe but it’s uncanny the resemblance.

Also, grandma used to have regular and very vocal dog dreams. Every once in a while grand daughter does it too, but not regularly. It’s funny.

Here’s a pic of grandma and grand daughter when they were about the same age.

Mom:

8C84FBF7-4B79-4D52-9F6B-F7418DF5BF13.jpeg

Daughter

779A0CF9-3DE5-4771-A796-0B30B77C42DE.jpeg

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too bad about the peanut gallery's foot stomping.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's good you're finding ways for her to still "do her job". They're sure happy when they have their jobs to do for you. Happy Boipday ol' girl... and Merry Christmas to you, and yours.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Merry Christmas to you and your friend too. That brings back memories of good dogs past and gone way too soon.