Coyote, Skunk, and Hogs

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What can I say? We tried.

The coyotes were farther away than I realized. It was a huge field and I misjudged the distance.

The skunk explosion was pretty darned cool.

The hogs we shot in a low are but the rest ran up on the ridge top where we could not shoot.

Then the fog set in and ended our night, early.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No shortage of solid hits there. Love the pink-stink. Let the TBPS mop up that mess! LOL Tough sow, taking 6 hits like that.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I didn’t think that old girl was going to die! Wow! Well at least you didn’t get skunked (sorry couldn’t resist) I’ve had some trouble the last few nights with fog and light mist. Not good hunting weather for me. Glad you got a couple down.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Quite a variety of targets you had there, including the exploding skunk!
Nice going!

diggler1833

LSB Active Member
I still don't know how you get so close to the skunks for photos.

With the ever-shifting wind here that would be asking for it .

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That was a “Timex” hog. (Takes a licking, and keeps on ticking)

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I didn’t think that old girl was going to die! Wow! Well at least you didn’t get skunked (sorry couldn’t resist) I’ve had some trouble the last few nights with fog and light mist. Not good hunting weather for me. Glad you got a couple down.

Everything has been staying wet here, even before this recent set of rains we are having. The ground is moist, heavy dew, and the the fog, fog, and more FOG. When top speed driving becomes 30 mph, it is time to go home, LOL.