Coyote first kill with the 6.8 100gr Cutting edge Raptor ESP

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I wanted to test this bullet on a bunch of hogs but the weather just would not cooperate the fog was just to thick for even thermal this time. But I did get one coyote before the fog rolled in.

He was sleeping up on some of our round bails when I first spotted him at about 200 yards. I closed in to about 60 yards when he stood up and stretched looking at me but obviously still very comfortable with his position on high ground. As he laid back down I took the shot. Hit him high center chest, it knocked him off the round bail with a loud thump he was dead before he hit the ground.

I messed up and did not record the wounds but the entrance was a 6.8 hole there was a dime size exit out his left ear, another exit out the right side of his neck both of thee were from the petals. then one dime size exit out his back just before his rear hips.

This was the first kill for me using the Gemtech One suppressor from Silencer Shop, also the first kill for me with the Raptor bullet. and the first kill for anyone with the new Armasight 75mm Zeus.

Its a short video but I will have it up soon.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We love a lethal pill! Congrats.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice looking yote. Them pills are pretty impressive.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice picture. What is this "Raptor"??

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Watched his video last night. Hope he doesn't mind.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool picture