Comrade Boaris

LSB Active Member
Had a super crappy work day didn't care if I saw a thing turned my phone off and went out for varmint practice so dropped in my 122g Tula FMJ's plus wanting to see how they do on hogs. 20 minutes after I got there this numb nuts shows up. I nicknamed him Moose Dick after his tongue fell out of his head in the cooler.
IMG_6310.JPG IMG_6308.JPG IMG_6309.JPG IMG_6311.JPG IMG_6314.PNG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm guessing, he didn't go far. Nice kill.

LSB Active Member
Ha thanks. Um no I think it's probably 12-15" from bottom of belly to the ground?

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah, my tongue would probably fall out too if I were shot like that. Nice going!

Keep After 'Em!

LSB Active Member
Thanks man. I will say this was one really bad stank boar. Rarely do I ever smell them either my nose is ruined or our pigs just aren't that stank. That said when I lifted up his head to put the tow cable on I got a whiff and his breath...not breathing....was simply unreal. I dropped the head and backed up to catch my breath. That ol boy was stanky.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A hog with the exploding head. Nice shot

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's almost too ugly to look at. I can smell him!

LSB Active Member
Yea that's true. And to top it all off he's been freezing his butt off in the freezer for 2 days. Gonna butcher him up tomorrow.....try to put a few more in on top of him tonight

Mel Glass

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We try to put a knife to all the ones we kill but the really rank ones. Lots of people in need of meat these days. I sometimes gets old on work nights with 5-6 to clean.

LSB Active Member
That's where I really like having the hunting lease with a big walk in reefer. I can pile them up and do them when it's convenient

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hahhahahahaha! Well done

LSB Active Member
Reefer starting to get some proper tenants good night last night for the Hog Hearse and Hotel. That big boy in the middle is definitely the biggest hog of the year. The hog on the left is the one from the first post in the thread and he looked like a little bugger next to this beastimage.jpeg

LSB Active Member
Thanks man May was crazy I lost count ~ 30 plus or minus a few the last few days of the month was total mayhem everywhere it was like Bill Paxton looking up in the ceiling at the Aliens crawling they were coming out from everywhere. Not on the 'logging lease' this year, but have found so many properties to hunt in the surrounding counties I couldn't be happier. Problem is so busy with work have not hunted in 3 weeks! Got first bonafide sus hog had

Last edited: