Checking in from CO

Marine24

Found this site after watching way too many Lone Star Boars videos. Almost had me wanting hogs in CO but did get me hooked on learning more about thermals.

Cut my teeth hunting hogs down in Florida with my brother and two nephews. Took a nice boar that came in around 90 lbs. My wife accused me of shooting Wilbur and said the picture I took still showed signs of it having milk on its lips, but I was hunting for one that would make for some good eating.

Lacked the advantage of having a thermal optic, which would have helped seeing through the brush and palmetto.

I appreciate the information available on the sight and willingness of the members to share their knowledge.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome, glad to have you.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome M24!

Cut my teeth hunting hogs down in Florida with my brother and two nephews. Took a nice boar that came in around 90 lbs. My wife accused me of shooting Wilbur and said the picture I took still showed signs of it having milk on its lips, but I was hunting for one that would make for some good eating.

Tell you wife that feral hogs ween before 20 lbs of size (closer to 15) and that by 90 lbs, they are sexually viable. If Wilbur had milk on his lips, then he was being naughty.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the site Devil Dog! There is a plethora of information and experience on this site for you to learn from. Oh, and they will gladly help you spend your money on cool gear!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you found us...

Tell your lady that the thermal is essential for detecting leaks in your insulation during those Rocky Mountain blizzards.
Pay for itself.

(Don't calculate the actual time for ROI).