Boars. Coyotes, and Thermal on a cool night. A deadly combo!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got out this Friday night before all the opening day hunters manged to change up the patterns too much. I spotted over 50 hogs but could not get close to most of them the wind was changing directions every 15 minutes or so so it was almost impossible not to get busted.

Here is some of the video from this weekend!

I did manage to get several coyotes and go some of it recorded. This is what a 120 sst does at 20 yards or less.

And this was her partner at 100 yards notice his lung.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting, Really like the video and the stills mixed in..I have to say with you talking and telling us what is going on sure puts your videos over and above other peoples!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad to see someone got out this weekend and got some shootin, nice work!!. Thanks for posting the video!! BANG BANG!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jello-dogs! Nice shootin'.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The Apollo makes really nice video. Of course your editing skills help a lot. Any chance of seeing video from the Zeus?

Your Friday went about like my Saturday. Friday we shot 14 hogs and saw over 50. Saturday we shot zero hogs, but saw over 50. We got 2 coyotes though.

Good work TLM.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Where is your Video???

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Video didn't turn out. The hogs moved out of the view of the X320 on a tripod. I'm not setup to record through the scope like TLM. I'll post up some pictures later.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gotcha, all of you just need a cameraman, I can see that for sure.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Apollo makes really nice video. Of course your editing skills help a lot. Any chance of seeing video from the Zeus?

Your Friday went about like my Saturday. Friday we shot 14 hogs and saw over 50. Saturday we shot zero hogs, but saw over 50. We got 2 coyotes though.

Good work TLM.
No editing of the image just clipping out the shaky and boring parts.

This one was with the Zeus.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I guess I used the word "editing" incorrectly. I was referring to how you piece the film together, cut out the boring stuff c and do the voice over. I never meant to imply that you edit the visual quality of the video. The Zeus looks good. What have you seen for battery life? Are the batteries easily replaceable or are they the type that can only be charged?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Two 123 batteries very easy to change. Battery life I don't know yet, I only leave it on for short times to shoot

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's good to know. I'm not a fan of the fir units that have a permanent internal battery.