Back in the game.

Discussion in 'Hunting Stories' started by Lrtx1, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Lrtx1

Lrtx1 LSB Member

Morning fellers! Been away for a minute, back in the game again though. This one put a slip on the dogs, busted out the woods a good 400yards in front of the dogs. He hit the open pasture like a race horse, took about a 1/2 mile to catch up to him. Got some good holes in him before he wanted to stop and fight the buggy. That's when messed up. He lost a cutter when he got shot in the face. 23534.jpeg 23595.jpeg 23597.jpeg

2. J BAR K

J BAR K Just trying to make a day. SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Sometimes they just don’t know when to quit. Good shooting! Looks like a pretty nice hog!

3. mc68

mc68 LSB Active Member SUS VENATOR CLUB

Nice work!

Lrtx1 likes this.
  4. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

He don't work here no more. Good fun on that chase. Congrats on stopping him.

5. Lrtx1

Lrtx1 LSB Member

He didn't have much quit in him.

6. Lrtx1

Lrtx1 LSB Member

I still laugh at flir de lees video when his buddy said "he don't work here no mo"

Chase was fun but lonely, chasing them dogs through the woods is a young man's game. I tend to sit in the buggy and do the clean up work with the ones that scatter. I left the dogs and the boys and chased after him. He played the game before, amazed at the ground he covered in a matter of minutes.

7. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Yup, I liked his comment so much (and laughed equally hard), I had to borrow it.

8. scrmblr1982cj8

scrmblr1982cj8 LSB Active Member LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY LoneStarBoars Supporter

Great looking hog!