ATN thermal hog kill.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Video from ATN thor 320 4.5x this does not show the true resolution as it was only uploaded to 240.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
from where the crosshairs (which I hate) were, looks like it should have just grazed the head

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The thors have a poi shift when recording. Or at least they used to may have been fixed by now. This is just me assuming again but that is what I attributed it to.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Couple of questions/comments.
1. With the several different colors of reticle that you can(I can)choose with my ThOR,why would someone choose to use black reticle on black hot target ?? When black hot is selected either the white or green reticle seems to work best for me(contrast between the two). Red ..... kinda(?).
2. Looks as if the crosshairs(looks to be duplex selected)do not come together in the middle. Wondering why ..... mine do.

My unit is the ThOR 320 ... 3X ... 60hz. --- pruhdlr

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The POI issue during video is supposedly fixed.

Why the choice of black on black? No telling. People do some silly things.
The crosshairs not meeting is commonly seen like that in the videos for ATNs for that reticle. I believe it is just a byproduct of the vid-out process/firmware.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Plus I think this is a older video when the thors were just coming out.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks gentlemen. I have not tried to do the vid thing. Was scared off by the POI shift thing. --- pruhdlr

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks gentlemen. I have not tried to do the vid thing. Was scared off by the POI shift thing. --- pruhdlr
I would be also! Hope they really fixed it.