Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 Bill

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
(202) 224-5922
Call Ted Cruz if you live in Texas and tell him to fight against any and all gun legislation.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
(sigh) Here we go again …

(D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(i) A threaded barrel.

So even my old 8-round 9mm pistol, if it has a threaded barrel, will be considered an assault weapon !!?!?!

I guess they're not going to vote for the Hearing Protection Act either, are they?

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
F these bums! This can't be considered a serious piece of legislation, they didn't mention the kick arse manufacturer Blackstone Arms.

Middy53

LSB Member
These idiots have lost their minds. They turned this thing into a media frenzy communist gun grab since day one. They have launched an all out attack on the NRA and legal gun owners and have barely even mentioned the mentally deranged person who committed a terrible act that is already illegal. Watching Trump sitting next to Feinstein while she giggled and rubbed her hands together infuriated me. Check out this video from Military Arms channel and a new rule the ATF is considering.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I fully expect the GOP Senators and Congressmen won't prolly let it happen, and if they do.....They will be looking for a new job! This is the Clinton era Brady Bill version 2.0 and that sheet did not stop anything.