Armasight Q-14, 19mm, 640(30hz)

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Armasight Q-14, 19mm, 640(30hz) - $4,000 shipped. SOLD

The Q-14 uses the MUM-14 mounting system. All my head mounting and rifle mounting systems are PVS-14 style. I have been unable to get a MUM style device to mount with PVS-14 mounts. So I'm switching to the ATN ODIN which is a true PVS-14 form factor. The Q-14 is a better thermal and can be helmet mounted with a wilcox style or j-arm style mmount as a solo unit, but not dual mounted with PVS-14 as I was trying to do. Both helmet mounting adapters are included.
This device has Quark 2 core.

The one technical issue is that the extended battery cap and 16650 battery (both provided by Armasight) do not work. The fitting is still a bit lose. So the purchaser would need to continue to work with Armasight to resolve this one issue. I did just send it in and Armasight worked on this and got it to work when used as a handheld or helmet mounted, but still shuts off when weapons mounted with the 16650 battery, even on .22LR. No other issues.

Other than that, the remote works and I have taken video with the unit. It is very light (0.5 pound) and handy. I've also used it as a weapons sight for .22LR and 5.56 using the supplied weapon mount. It has retained zero across multiple sessions and enabled me to slay 100+ mice/rats over the past couple of months.

Q-14 Included Accessories
Video Cable
Packing Box
Remote
16650 battery
16650 extension tube
Charger
lens tissue
Case
cr123
Manual
remote pic adapter

Q-14 Optional Accessories
Swing Arm #37 (j-arm interface) $53
Dovetail to Weaver accessory mount $20
Hard Case $104
QRM Weapons Mount $128
Swing Arm #172 (Wilson interface) $53
Shuttered Eyeguard $45

Last edited:

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
What about a pic of all the parts! :)

MkGeTe7.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
looks nice wiggy

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
dj. yeah that was link to olde armasight product page ... I'll hunt down the new one and replace ...

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Sure did!
==
Purchaser Question: << So what model core or detector is in this unit? >>

Joe reply: <<Core is FLIR Quark 2>>

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sure did!
==
Purchaser Question: << So what model core or detector is in this unit? >>

Joe reply: <<Core is FLIR Quark 2>>
Guess there is always uninformed people.

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Well, I had a link to the new product in the first post above ... I guess there is no more link to the old product ... hence I removed the link to the new product now. But the purchaser knew that the new product will not be available for a while ... so I think he was just double checking?