Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that is pretty darn cool

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way Cool!! Range finder in the dark on one of these is the greatest!!! BANG BANG!!

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I looked on their website but could not find the rangefinder. The ability to tie the range finder to the scope and have the range viewable in the scope is the best feature of the Pro series as far as I am concerned.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I looked on their website but could not find the rangefinder. The ability to tie the range finder to the scope and have the range viewable in the scope is the best feature of the Pro series as far as I am concerned.
When you hook up the range finder you get a red dot centered in the crosshairs. A little bird tells me the little red dot will soon move to point of impact with the right weather meter. But you know it's all rumors until it happens.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Can you Bluetooth video output directly to your smart phone? That's what I want to be able to do

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang modern tech. Amazing one shot zeroing......... Wow

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can you Bluetooth video output directly to your smart phone? That's what I want to be able to do
No Bluetooth does not transfer the info fast enough.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A company called G3 has this a few years ago and Ident played with the idea of trying to make onboard rifle wifi units viable. I don't know much of Ident's story except they never went with a public product offering and G3's units were problematic due to drop-outs even at very short range and then having to reinitiate with a new handshake between the units in question.

The X-Sight apparently has/had it, but using it sucked up battery power almost faster than you could change the batteries (a bit exaggerated, but you get the picture even if X-Sight users didn't after a very short period of time).

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
great. now the Feds can track your every hog hunting move... ;) (like they haven't been already anyways...)

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
great. now the Feds can track your every hog hunting move... ;)(like they haven't been already anyways...)
What makes you think they are not tracking you now...........