Armasight Alternate Battery

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Itz ahh baatry Ima gona hooker it ups.
Itz a dieing cuzof the bright light.
Maybeez I kan push som thermals back in2 itz

Foreigner

I've built a couple. One uses two 18650 batteries and another used AA's.

Hi Dave, i have some problems with my battery pack for my Prometheus.
I am new here and it seems you know how to deal with this.
Would you be so kind and contact me back.
Thanks
Ronny

D

djones

since you're new, please let me be of service. albequirky dave is banned. all he did was suggest i have my banners restored, and he got the boot. YES this cable is available, but i'm not sure how helpful he will be unless ALL my banners are restored. you might try contacting him on 68forums by name of elkbow. tell him lawman sent you.

cable.jpg

Foreigner

since you're new, please let me be of service. albequirky dave is banned. all he did was suggest i have my banners restored, and he got the boot. YES this cable is available, but i'm not sure how helpful he will be unless ALL my banners are restored. you might try contacting him on 68forums by name of elkbow. tell him lawman sent you.

View attachment 4925
Thanks for your respons ! To make a very long story short: i ordered a armasight prometheus and a battery pack in Holland the 1 ste of december last year.
I live in Belgium and we dont have a dealer up here.
Received my scope last month but still dont have the battery pack ......
Cant do enything about it because i payed in advance.
Now i have bought another battery pack with 2 18650 panasonic battery.
They delliver 7,4 V and 6200mah
Can i use this safely on my scope?
Were can i find a right 8 pin connector or a wire with these connector.
A 90° connector would even be better then the original.
Thanks

papsiamd

I've built a couple. One uses two 18650 batteries and another used AA's.

156755086.jpg
Hello, i have the armasight helios pro and i want to connect external power just like you did. I am putting the cables from power bank 5v direct in the battery case from the device to test it, but it is not turning on. I put back the batteries (4xAA) and it is turning on again. Can you please help me? Maybe a diagram from the power circuit or from the 8pin connector. I cannot understand why is not turning on at all.