ALL Members To help Advance Membership

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know not all members do craigslist but to those that do, help the forum out by placing these ads, I have about 5 running in various cities all you need to do is change the title around to run multiple ads. They generally do not write you but they do come to the forum and some will join. Every week or so you can log in and renew the add. Thanks

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/spo/4320802153.html

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice, I'll log in tonight and create a few

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I do Tally, Pensacola, Baton Rouge, Okaloosa, Panama City, Jackson Ms, Birmingham, Mobile and Montgomery, as far as I can remember

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You bet, note your Night vision and thermal is in it!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good idea Frank. What section do you place the ads under?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For sale, sporting goods I find hunters look in sporting goods first.

The nice thing about renewing is you don't have to type it over, in your account it will say renew beside the ads that are ready, just click renew and that is it, bumps it up to the top again.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Frank gave me this idea when we first started and it works. I use catch words like boar hunting/ hog hunting/ night vision hunting/ thermal/ ect. So when people search for something close it will pop up. Again great idea Frank thanks!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always trying to help big guy! I got no little ones around so have too much time on my hands...LOL

Just trying to get the members involved in growing the forum, it will be good for all of us.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just to bring this up as a reminder, any new Alabama people TLM? I am doing Birmingham now