Aftermarket or Improved Mount for Zeus?

YellowHammer

North Alabama
I have a 75mm Zeus Standard and my mount, which I've never been a huge fan of, is starting to give me problems with loosening up after a year of putting it on & taking it off. I can tighten it back up via the 8 sided nuts on the mount but those are starting to show wear from me wrestling with them. The mount is my only complaint with this scope.

There was some discussion here about some aftermarket mounts in production but I never heard anything else about them.

Any updates or source to get a better mount? Any chance an ACOG mount would fit? They look close and am wondering if anybody has tried it?

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
I was looking into this as well, NCS had some mounts made for the armasight units. Not sure if this still an option. Acog looks close I will see if I can find specs and compare it to the zeus

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Check with Aaron from Night Combat Solutions. He has a Bobro engineering mount with an ACOG Interface adapter type deal that works perfect. So far mine has held zero with numerous install/removals.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know Aaron had them for the Apollo not sure about the zeus. If he doesn't Armasight uses AMD mounts now that work great you should be able to source one from them.