D

djones

bang_zpsubn0aphl.gif

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So DJ asked me to tell his story for him.
"Me and oink decided to kill stuff and seeing how it is spring break and all my girlfriends are in Florida at Frank's place we decided it was a good night to go hunt. It started bad because I wanted to be like Lawdawg and I ran over a pig skull...dang thing put a cutter right through my tire and spent the next hour trying to figure out how to change that so oink picked up the side of the truck while i fixed the tire. Off we went to shoot at hogs that were over 800 yds away. I tried to be like Lawdawg again and fling some bullets at the lead sow to turn them towards us, but they just ran away....we slung lead at them anyway and pretty sure we killed some but no proof. Next field we accidentally shot the neighbors pivot and we fixed that with some bubble gum left in my truck from last nights girlfriend....oh well...next time we will slay them bad!"

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Sooo...nice story but if I understood correctly, DJ wasn´t even there. Then, why is he shouting and hitting his head against a wall? :D

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sooo...nice story but if I understood correctly, DJ wasn´t even there. Then, why is he shouting and hitting his head against a wall? :D
In this story me=DJ catchup!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So DJ asked me to tell his story for him.
"Me and oink decided to kill stuff and seeing how it is spring break and all my girlfriends are in Florida at Frank's place we decided it was a good night to go hunt. It started bad because I wanted to be like Lawdawg and I ran over a pig skull...dang thing put a cutter right through my tire and spent the next hour trying to figure out how to change that so oink picked up the side of the truck while i fixed the tire. Off we went to shoot at hogs that were over 800 yds away. I tried to be like Lawdawg again and fling some bullets at the lead sow to turn them towards us, but they just ran away....we slung lead at them anyway and pretty sure we killed some but no proof. Next field we accidentally shot the neighbors pivot and we fixed that with some bubble gum left in my truck from last nights girlfriend....oh well...next time we will slay them bad!"
Then, in the next field, I didn't have time to get out of the truck and get set-up... so, I did one of my famous Kama Sutra positions, with my rifle behind my head to get a better angle for the shots (I normally shoot really well like this) while hanging off the swinging door of the truck...

D

djones

snake, snake, snaaaake...

i stay out till the middle of the night only to have my buttock handed to me, again. i want to vent a little with friends here and you pull this? are you dancing with the devil? my eyes are still too bloody to post pics, yet i'm having to respond to your personal attacks. so maybe it was a little funny (except for my babes being at franks). i want you to say three hail marys and six our fathers and summon your inner strength when ever you feel del toffee tempting you into evil.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Snake! Das war toll !
Sie sind der bestest !
Klasse Geschichte !

Aber, warum Sie Schweine nicht tötend sind ?

D

djones

ok. here's the ugly part...

baiting before dark and saw hogs. not prepared, didn't have the 300wtf pistol. big mistake. they were moving right so we eased the truck down road. got into position and thermal did surprisingly well for daylight. buddy was on right side of trk, i was hanging upside down from the driver's door as usual. i just knew it would be his opportunity to take a good hog since the biggest was far right (his side). i took one of the other right side hogs trying to keep them from running to the right and immediately into the brush. still i was thinking about what to do when he missed, go for his big hog or the next easiest target. plus i had already set out a plan to chase them when they ran. too much for my pea brain to think about all at once.

D

djones

oh, it gets uglier...

bumped a hog i didn't see in a low spot. already running when i got out. buddy couldn't see and broke the cardinal rule of staying behind the truck door. NOBODY is supposed to get in front of the door in case i have to shoot across the hood.

continued to another field with a good herd. stalks were crunchy but buddy didn't want to go at it barefooted. am i the only one who hunts with pussies? backed out and headed around. only problem is pigs did too. once they crossed the turnrow they were safely in a no hunt zone. when i was getting ready to fire i realized my earplug wasn't in far enough. it wasn't obvious to me until dufus shot his unsuppressed 6.8. am i the only one who shoots with unsuppressed pussies? i'm often told i'm a little hard on my friends :-/

Last edited by a moderator:

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
it's obvious here your mind was on what FrankT was doing instead of your normal pig education. You were a little more throwed off than normal lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... there's always Kung Fu training. :cool:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I am inside his head, I won long ago...lolAFired.jpg

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
oh, it gets uglier...

bumped a hog i didn't see in a low spot. already running when i got out. buddy couldn't see and broke the cardinal rule of staying behind the truck door. NOBODY is supposed to get in front of the door in case i have to shoot across the hood.

continued to another field with a good herd. stalks were crunchy but buddy didn't want to go at it barefooted. am i the only one who hunts with pussies? backed out and headed around. only problem is pigs did too. once they crossed the turnrow they were safely in a no hunt zone. when i was getting ready to fire i realized my earplug wasn't in far enough. it wasn't obvious to me until dufus shot his unsuppressed 6.8. am i the only one who shoots with unsuppressed pussies? i'm often told i'm a little hard on my friends :-/

No DJ your not but dubbs will crawl through a thicket to French kiss a boar hog you holler snake or spider he squeals like a pig