A few from the last three weeks.

Mel Glass

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Been very slow for us. At least they average bigger this time of year in our area. Mainly still using the 7.62x39 with 8M3 but also with Wolf 125sp lately. It is actually softer than the 8M3. I have shot around 30 with the 8m3 and recovered one bullet 8 with the wolf and just one exit. Drug the 18in 6.8 out with 120sst to see if I can cut down on runners. If they make it 15yards in our area you will not find them. Just shot one with the 6.8 but he was the biggest I have killed in a few years. 50 1/2 with a 55-56in gut. Of the last five all have been over 120 with a 270 and the big one that I’m thinking 300+. Had 5-6 singles that I forgot to take pictures of.14EC3623-5258-47A1-BA0E-8F23817B1BF1.jpeg 1919651B-CE66-4226-AB85-402ABD92E664.jpeg AA073FC7-92C1-451B-813C-BC44ACE4E3E2.jpeg DCC6DD9B-0043-46F6-ACAC-97A712476078.jpegB56E9AE0-AC99-4FAF-AD87-9473876BD10F.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No milk on the lips of that one hangin' off the tractor. Big boy! Congrats on that haul.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job! That’s a big boy-nice cutters too.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow. that's a big boy!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good going! Plenty o' pork there.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That’s a wide load...and a lotta work loading them.

Are you processing or just offloading elsewhere?

Those cutters are worth the trouble excavating...

Mel Glass

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We normally process all of the ones we kill. 50 or so for the year. Always able to find someone to take them and a line of people wanting more. If the boars are very rank the hit the bone pit but that’s last resort. The scull on that one will be on the shelf when it’s cleaned up. My best set of cutters yet. For some reason ours normally never get trophy cutters.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
eeeeeewwwwwwww doggy! That is a toad of a hog! those cutters are about as long as a WW2 bayonet! Good hunting!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice haul of hogs! Solid boar too!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good lookin' Biiigggg Boar. Congrats !

Bama

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's a trophy for sure! Congratulations and keep piling them up. You stalking them or from a shooting house?

Mel Glass

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's a trophy for sure! Congratulations and keep piling them up. You stalking them or from a shooting house?
All of the ones above I was on foot. He was 30 yards in the corn. Shot a pretty good boar at 215 yards a few minutes ago from a box stand. Will go try to find him in about an hour.