8 Hogs Down, Runners, and My Longest Shots of the Year

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice shooting on the running hogs. You make it look easy!

Looking forward to more videos in the coming year.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video and a very successful hunt. I bet that wheat is really drawing them in. Hope that will be a good spot for you. Happy New Year to you too!

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
Nice shootin' Brian, 300 yds ain't no thang. Since he scared your quarry off anyway, maybe you should have busted off about 3 rounds into the dirt beside you to see if Mr. Nosey Ned might reconsider his choice of activities.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great night! Too bad you didn't just cut loose on the hogs while the snooper was at your truck. I doubt if he would hang around long if you had. Happy New Year and good hunting.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Homie needs a lesson in some social manners. A swift kick in the nuts would be about right... from behind, with just enough force to lift him off his hooves and forward JUST enough for him to land off-balance and bounce his noggin on the hard packed soil as he falls backwards.

Good haul of hogs, great seeing some working factories shut down in mid-production too. Nice. Good leading on those runners. You make it look easy.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down!! I would of said f it and shot the rifle into the ground several times and record that guy's reaction. :D

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Dang. I’ve had folks slow down or even stop by my vehicle but I’ve never had them get out like that before.

I’ve always wondered how I would handle that situation.