77 Power Wagon

D.Wilson

LSB Member
Selling my power wagon project great lease or hunting truck motor has about 1000 miles on it 4 speed np 435 (granny gear) and np203 transfer case have about 509 miles I put a painless wiring harness in the truck the cab is primed and the bed is of needs to be primed the truck has a 6in skyjacker lift and fits 38 in tires (needs new ones) looking to get $2000 obo or trade ( wanting nvg)

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Pics are for sure needed. You have my interest. My wife just authorized me bigger tires and a lift on my 2010 Sierra, but I'm trying to convince her to let me get a beater hunting truck instead so my newer truck stays newer a little longer.

D.Wilson

LSB Member
It needs finishing but it runs the motor is a 318 bored 30 over with a strong low end torque cam ported and polished heads and a torque intake it also has the stuff to hook up a home made snorkel 4:10 ratio in Dana 60 front and rear with 1 1/4 ton front and rear axels you won't brake those I have the bed took it off because I was thinking of making it a flat bed painless wiring harness ready for new gauges I have about 4500 in the drive train it's just getting neglected sitting in the back yard needs a new home