68 Forum issue

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is anyone else having an issue with 68? I am trying to go to the website and get a message saying account suspended and it will not give me any information on who to contact.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

Ed308

In my dreams...
Is anyone else having an issue with 68? I am trying to go to the website and get a message saying account suspended and it will not give me any information on who to contact.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

Yes. Could a spam attack. They'll be back up hopefully.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can think of a couple of handles in need of suspension there. LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have issues with the 68 forum but not the same as you are talking about. No need to go there anyway, all the good folks are here!!!

You just plain ol' "have issues" my friend. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love me some 6.8 Forum, I just technically can't keep up with their knowledge level.

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love me some 6.8 Forum, I just technically can't keep up with their knowledge level.
I will let you in on a little secret Frank; some of them have a high knowledge level, most of them think they do, and some wish they had but try to make others think they do. I don't like having my posts deleted for speaking the truth and pointing out the obvious.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well it is a highly controlled forum, I like that after being on many that are not. I think it is the best caliber specific forum going and that is why i am there, the rest is a waste of time.