5 more down in North Texas

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got together with my buddies Chad & Dave. This was our last chance to hunt together for a while and it turned out to be a good night. We spotted hogs 3 times and shot at hogs twice. The first stalk was a bit naive as we tried to catch a hog that had a 500 yard head start on us in a field. We had hoped it would stop at the water tank, but he just kept going. The last group was as we were packing up to go home and Chad spotted the group while Dave and I will taking care of the gear. As the saying goes, the hunt isn't over until you are off the property.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hog #1... my first urge was, to yell: "Down goes Frazier!! Down goes Frazier!!!"

The opening shot of the second segment, I was waiting to see a twofer head shot come of that trigger squeeze. Love that running shot at distance too.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job on the long runner, got him as he leapt!

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OMG that was one heck of a shot on the hog running at 160yds. Another great vid Brian!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! That first boar went down with a 1-2 combo!

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
All the hogs in the second scene, the ones behind the fence looked like they were wearing Mr. Spock ears in the thermal video. I guess theyre ears were cold?

Nice job

Ps- nice heart shot!!