48 hour marathon

D

djones

i don't even know how many were killed. several were in listed fields i couldn't drive in, some were in irrigated fields i couldn't even walk in. pretty sure team OinK is already past 50 for the month.

IMG_1631_zpsgwo9f5fj.jpg

IMG_1632_zpscnyk7oas.jpg

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good haul of hogs! Till next time!!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a lotta bacon!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Target rich environment! That's gettin' on'em... still need to hit'em though. Same issue here!

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

i don't even know how many were killed. several were in listed fields i couldn't drive in, some were in irrigated fields i couldn't even walk in. pretty sure team OinK is already past 50 for the month.

IMG_1631_zpsgwo9f5fj.jpg

IMG_1632_zpscnyk7oas.jpg

Uhhhh ? You DO realize, the count is "Kills", not "Number of Shots per Kill"? :p A few nice shots in there as well.

Andrew Wallace

LSB Member
Way to put the whoop on em DJ.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Uhhhh ? You DO realize, the count is "Kills", not "Number of Shots per Kill"? :p A few nice shots in there as well.

Yeah you need to kill 80% just to start to make a dent, I think the kill ratio was 10% or less

D

djones

only one hog was not hit (he probably was and i just didn't realize it). you just can't hear the thuds because of the music, but i found or saw most of them. here's one i didn't post because i didn't have time to take the pic until after i chased down another one. he didn't look very good after that. (dns- your drag system won't let go no matter what!!).

i had a hard time with the babies in the field. it was listed and i lost footing several time while turning. actually had a couple shots go off when i wasn't ready. i came from the direction the last one ran... about 500 yards across the rows, so i was a little winded to begin with.

IMG_1636_zpskmwepghu.jpg