2018 Hog Kill Counter.

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Most people set up a YouTube account to post videos, I don’t know what to do for pictures now that Photobucket got stupid. I was going to try to use Google Photo, but I don’t have anything worth sharing yet. Maybe one of the guys posting pictures will chime in.
Hadn't used photobucket in awhile, "got stupid" is a great description. Google images loads much cleaner but I couldn't figure out how to make images smaller so as not to bog down this site.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+6 Parker County

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+9 for AKay and me

5 in Bandera County
4 in Burleson County

IMG_0932.JPG IMG_0931.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 1

ZapEm

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yesterday in the Blackhawk. Dewey co Ok. That county had huge fires in the last two weeks. Burnt over 300,000 acres, but it concentrated the pigs near wheat fields and creek bottoms. Lots of fun
119 on the counter but that could be a bit low. We were shooting both sides and the crew chief couldn’t keep up. Lol. Best part is I got to fly the Blackhawk back to base.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yesterday in the Blackhawk. Dewey co Ok. That county had huge fires in the last two weeks. Burnt over 300,000 acres, but it concentrated the pigs near wheat fields and creek bottoms. Lots of fun
119 on the counter but that could be a bit low. We were shooting both sides and the crew chief couldn’t keep up. Lol. Best part is I got to fly the Blackhawk back to base.

YOU LUCKY DOG!!!!

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
1 Red River County